How to roll a spring roll without it tearing.
1. You need to buy strong rice paper.
This is the brand I buy. It's got a woman wearing Ao Dai on the front.
2. You need to make sure you're using warm to hot water to dip your rice paper in.
3. Start loading up your rice paper right away. Don't let it sit for too long.
4. Don't over fill rice paper or it's going to be a pain to roll.
I like to roll my forward a little and then tuck in the sides as I roll.
5. To keep it as tight as possible. It'll be easier to hold and eat.
And, there it is. Now you can enjoy it with your favorite dipping sauce.